Wednesday, November 19, 2008

15 Random Things About Me

Random or embarrassing? You be the judge.

1. I had my first kiss at 15 years old in the middle of my high school campus, his name was Andrew Ruiz.
2. I'm a pretty good cook, especially (Americanized) Italian and Mexican cooking - though I have neither nationality in my background (that I know of.)
3. I have a nervous habit of pulling locks of my hair and covering my mouth with it and my hand.
4. When I was in high school, my 2 best subjects were math and chemistry.
5. Before I was a Christian, I used to be an avid Stephen King reader.
6. If I am concentrating really hard, I will chew on my hair absentmindedly. (Gross, I know, at least I don't bite my nails.)
7. When I am in a crowded restaurant, it makes me uncomfortable to be seated where there are more people behind me than in front of me.
8. I used to want to be either an interpreter or a Spanish teacher.
9. I have a goal (sort of, since I'm not actively pursuing it) to memorize the entire Book of James in the Bible.
10. I have 4 chapters of a novel written that's been stuck up on shelf somewhere for more than a decade.
11. I have a callous on the middle part of my middle finger on my left hand from chewing on it when I'm really anxious of extremely focused.
12. When I was in 5th grade the principal wanted me to skip ahead a year in school, but I begged my mom not to make me and spent the year in an advanced program that I hated.
13. I have mental rules about the proper distribution of condiments on the sandwiches I make.
14. I like to sing in the shower.
15. Writing poetry comes really easy to me. (So I know it's a gift and not a talent.)

OK, now I'm wondering how many people who read this are just going to think I'm a little nuts. And I am, but it has nothing to do with these 15 things! Ha!

How about you, fellow bloggers, tell me 15 things about you.

No comments: