Monday, July 21, 2008

30 Days of Praise - Day 15 Part 1

Though my heart breaks for Neal being away and inthe hospital - I will praisde you!
Though the stomach flu tries to wreak havoc in our home - I will praise you!
Even when the bathroom toilets breaks and floods the bathroom, I will PRAISE YOU!
And I will thank you for towels left on the floor that soaked up a lot of the trouble! I thank You for my teenage son who left it there!
I will praise you for check engine lights that came on AGAIN!
I will praise You in and through it and even FOR it because you are God, my God, and You are FOREVER FAITHFUL.
I will not ask why, I will only wait, because I put my trust in you.
Thank you for the Psalm You showed me last night, thank You for reminding me of it right in this moment! I will praise you, I will praise You, I will praise You!
YOU are worthy of my praise!

Psalm 13
1 How long, O LORD ? Will you forget me forever?
How long will you hide your face from me?
2 How long must I wrestle with my thoughts
and every day have sorrow in my heart?
How long will my enemy triumph over me?
3 Look on me and answer, O LORD my God.
Give light to my eyes, or I will sleep in death;
4 my enemy will say, "I have overcome him,"
and my foes will rejoice when I fall.
5 But I trust in your unfailing love;
my heart rejoices in your salvation.

6 I will sing to the LORD,
for he has been good to me.

No comments: