Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Current Events

I read this meme on another blog, and because it's been a few days since I posted anything (have to keep up with my BlogHer commitment) and I'm not feeling particularly inspired, or my inspiration may be too revealing, I decided to go with this.

Putting off...
Going through all of Victoria's drawers, she's living out of a laundry basket though, so it needs to be done.

Looking forward to...
Teaching at our church's women's conference in May.

Eating...
Carefully, my new temporary crown feels tender, and my dentist friend gave me a pretty direct warning about its fragility.

Recently read...
A couple of Nicholas Sparks novels. They were OK, out of character for my reading choices, but an easy read, though a little racy in places.

Want to read...
My Bible more consistently, but need direction.

Studying...
Nothing specific as of late.

Dreading...
The tax increases that the California legislature approved today.

Wishing...
We were financially solvent.

Watching...
Amazing Race, it's back; Survivor, it's like a date night; the last season of ER.

Hoping...
We are able to come up with a positive solution to our financial woes.

Deciding...
Whether or not I need to try to let go of certain relationships.

Cooking...
BBQ Beef in the crockpot today, needed something soft to chew and easy. I need more crockpot recipes.

Listening to...
The TV playing in the other room, Family Feud just came on.

Whining about...
Finances, haven't you been listening? ;)

Getting ready to...
Head to the store, we are out of toilet paper and cat food.

How about you?

No comments: