Sunday, August 31, 2008

Notice Anything?

Spending some time with the Lord this evening, I have started to question my last post. I aired some dirty laundry on behalf of my children and although I feel strongly about not hiding their sin (more specifically this would apply to Jacob) I am wondering if perhaps it's not my place to lay out their stumbles for all to read. The bible says we are to confess our own sins to one another that we may be healed.

I think there were some good thoughts to ponder in the post and I am going to pray and consider what the right thing to do is, whether to just go ahead and put it back up, change it, or just lose it altogether. In the meantime I am choosing discretion while I consider what the Lord would have me do.

If any of you already read it, well please don't jugde, my son or me. We're both still works in progress.

No comments: