Wednesday, January 22, 2014

I am pro-choice #roevwade #41years


41 years and they still don't see the inherent value of your life...

9 Weeks

13 Weeks

18 Weeks

22 Weeks

24 Weeks

Every one of these "products of conception" can be legally aborted on demand
in the United States. They call it being "pro-choice."

But I am truly pro-choice.

I am for choosing life - choosing life allows for the decision to choose between raising your own child or giving it up for adoption. Choosing life allows for the choice between open adoption and private adoption. Choosing life allows for the choice between single parenting or married parenting or co-parenting.

I am for choice.

Abortion ends life and it ends the freedom to choose.

This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live and that you may love the Lord your God, listen to his voice, and hold fast to him.
Deuteronomy 30:19-20a

No comments: