Monday, June 13, 2011

Seventeen!

Super excited....

Seventeen women are kicking off a summer Bible study tonight. I am filled with joyful anticipation about what the Lord is going to do over the next couple of months.

We're doing a small booklet called "Becoming a Woman of Freedom" by Cynthia Heald. The book is small, easy consumption for summer fare. Just like the heat encourages salads and fruit for the physical appetite, this will be just substantial enough to keep us filled, without homework that will weigh us down. It's tough to commit to lots of study time when the summer sun is calling- when freedomis calling, but it's enough to anchor us so we won't sacrifice seeking the Lord over the summer.

And I think that 17 women together can do some seriously exciting seeking. I am REALLY looking forward to it. I think the Lord has some special things in store for us, I know He's already giving me some neat ideas about added little visual lessons and such. I'm really excited.

I am also really excited to announce the winner of my first ever Giveaway! I kept my list of all my entrants, and today I used an online number checker to make my choice... and the winner is... #17! Maybe that's a good sign?

Congratulations to Ms. Allison Parillo! By the time you read this, I will have already given you the book at our first Bible study meeting. It's going to be a GREAT summer!

No comments: