Monday, April 27, 2009

Why I Am Pro-Life Part 2


I have shared here before why I personally hold a pro-life/anti-abortion viewpoint. No, viewpoint is not strong enough a word, belief system. If you'd like to read my personal reasons you can click here.

However, whatever you might think about my stance on the matter, no one can better make the argument against abortion than this young woman who survived an abortion. Yes, I said survived an abortion, and I don't mean as one who had an abortion, but rather as someone who was aborted. Interestingly enough I discovered when I read the book about her life more than a decade ago that the doctor she speaks of who aborted her is the very same doctor who performed my abortion 20 years ago this July.

I encourage you to take a few minutes and watch both portions of her testimony as she shared it in Australia in September of last year. Be encouraged. God is greater.



1 comment:

MurphyFamily said...

WOW! This is so incredibly powerful. I am so blessed to serve a God who provides miracles of life!